Wednesday, July 2, 2014

GSB 1/72nd Geara Doga

Been working to get this kit finished so i can start something else. the clean up on this kit has been a lot more extensive than i had originally expected. so many imperfections in the resin i could not see with my naked eye until i had primed them. but the clean up has been working out in the long run. i had run into some issue during assembly with the left leg. some how i managed to snap my wiring to the leg thrusters. so i had to try and take the leg apart while the 2 part epoxy was starting to set up. then i had to solder the wires back together and try and reassemble the kit without making a mess. some how i managed top pull it off without to much errors.

No comments:

Post a Comment