Monday, April 8, 2013

Blublek Studio's Perfect Grade Astray Red Frame Gundam

Most of you already are familiar with Blublek's work i am sure. And if you are not let me show you some amazing stuff here. This guy is an amazing scratch building/modifying master!!  Last year he placed second in the Mecha Contest of 2012 in the modified plastic category.  Had it not been for Mr Gav's genius Sazabi custom he did, Blublek could have easily taken First place with his entry.

So here we are now with a very clean built, slightly modded Pg Astray Red Frame Gundam. Wow!! what a beauty this turned out to be. This build is super clean! If you know me i love me some clean builds. My favorite style. But thats just my personal preference.

So here it is the pictures of this masterpiece!! What a gorgeous kit!










No comments:

Post a Comment