Tuesday, October 22, 2013

MG Geara Doga

So i was poking around my local Hobby Town USA. They always have a decent selection of Gundam kits, whether it be MG, RG, HG or even SD kits. I was looking and found the Mg Geara Doga! one of my favorite grunt suit designs from the Zeon side.

So i couldn't help myself...........had to buy it. Normally i don't buy Gundam kits there. Just normally because they are a bit more pricey than i can find them online. Oh well i caved. I am hoping this guy will help me get motivated to finish the projects i have on deck to finish.

Yes i am still working on the Sabre Tiger zoid kit. to be honest i am really close to completion on that one.  Then i can tackle both the Resin Geara and the Mg Geara i just picked up.  Took some photos of the mg frame. Bandai has come along way in the engineering department since their first mg back in 2000 or so.
















2 comments: