Sunday, June 5, 2016

Almost done with this kit!

Well since I missed my deadline I honestly lost my stream on this kit.  So a few weeks away from it has done me good.  So today I finally got off my butt and started working on the funnels for this guy. Wasn't sure if I was going to try and glue them using two part epoxy or what.  Turned I just decided to pin them and use small amounts of CA glue to hold down certain areas, I'm just happy to see it standing on its own.

So the last few details I will button up soon. I need to magnetize the sheild for its mounting point.  Then just small details left and it's off to the next project, looks like maybe next spring this guy will make its way to IPMS 2017 spring show.

No comments:

Post a Comment